Advantages of x-rays:
- X-rays are used to treat malign tumors before its spreads throughout the human body.
- They help radiologists identify cracks, infections, injury, and abnormal bones.
- They also help in identifying bone cancer.
- X-rays help in locating alien objects inside the bones or around them.
Disadvantages of x-rays:
- x-rays makes our blood cells to have higher level of hydrogen peroxide which could cause cell damage.
- a higher risk of getting cancer from X-rays.
- The X-rays are able to change the base of the DNA causing a mutation.